Threadless Blenny (Meiacanthus anema)
From The Aquarium Wiki
1 - 1.020
7.5 - 8.2
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Threadless Blenny
Additional scientific names
- Petroscirtes grammistes
- Indonesia, Philippines, New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and New Hebrides, Vanuatu. Reported from New Caledonia.
- It is not possible to visually sex this fish.
- A generally peaceful fish.
- Should accept most small meaty foods such as brine shrimp.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Adults occur in estuaries and freshwater habitats, frequently where mangrove are abundant.
- A generally peaceful fish which may be territorial towards its own kind.
- An elongated fish with a large rounded head. It has a broad white stripe running from gill plate to caudal peduncle, the rest of the fish is dark grey in colour.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )